I have a huge pile of cozies just waiting to be read, so this Book Chick City Mystery and Suspense Challenge should be a cinch! I have until this time next year to read 24 mysteries. From crime-solving kitties to ghost-whispering sleuths, my reading list is chock-full of murder, mayhem, romance and intrigue! To get a head start, I think I’ll skip out on the Sixth Street party scene this New Year’s Eve and ring in 2012 with a paranormal cozy. The real challenge here is deciding which one to read first!
Here’s the first 16 whodunits I plan to read:
1. How to Party with a Killer Vampire by Penny Warner
2. Raining Cat Sitters and Dogs by Blaize Clement
3. Hostile Makeover by Ellen Byerrum
4. Jane and the Ghosts of Netley by Stephanie Barron
5. Greedy Bones by Carolyn Haines–Read her Q&A here.
6. Bone Appetit by Carolyn Haines–Read my review for “Wishbones” here.
7. Pushing Up Bluebonnets by Leann Sweeney
8. A Bad Day for Scandal by Sophie Littlefield–Read my review for “A Bad Day for Sorry” here.
9. Secondhand Spirits by Juliet Blackwell — Read her Q&A here.
10. A Crazy Little Thing Called Death by Nancy Martin–Read my review for “Murder Melts in Your Mouth” here.
11. Better Read than Dead by Victoria Laurie
12. How to Survive a Killer Séance by Penny Warner
13. Night of the Living Deed by E.J. Copperman
14. Murder Past Due by Miranda James
15. The Trouble with Magic by Madelyn Alt
16. Death on Heels by Ellen Byerrum
For more details about this challenge, visit Book Chick City.
One thought on “Mystery and Suspense Reading Challenge 2012!”
SUGGESTION…PARTY…AND…BEAT THE CHALLENGE!
KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!