A big thanks goes out to Chrissy Anderson, author of The Life List, for bestowing the One Lovely Blog Award to Chick Lit Café! I just love getting these congratulatory blog hops because usually I get to talk about my favorite subject – MYSELF!
Per the rules, I must divulge seven random tidbits about the fascinating world of Jessica Sinn.
- My second-grade teacher sparked my love for mysteries when she introduced me to The Secret Garden.
- When I’m not reading and blogging, I work in public relatons at UT-Austin.
- I can’t resist doing the Macarena and the Electric Slide at dance clubs and office holiday parties.
- I met my husband in Tijuana, Mexico.
- I love to shoot skeet with my dad out in the boondocks.
- Transylvania is at the top of my “bucket list.”
- I’m a closet introvert.
Now it’s my turn to nominate a handful of lovely bloggers for this award:
- Melissa’s Mochas, Mysteries and More
- Books by Banister
- In the Hammock Book Reviews
- The Cozy Chicks
- Lovey Dovey Books
- Lauren Clark
- Chick Lit Bee
1) Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2) Place the One Lovely Blog Award badge on your blog.
3) Tell seven things about yourself.
4) Nominate seven to fifteen other blogs for the award. List them with links to their blogs.