It’s official – Chick Lit Cafe has got style! I am now the happy recipient of the Stylish Blogger Award, compliments of Chick Lit Central!!!
And now the rules of the award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 super stylish bloggers this award.
4. Contact those bloggers and let them know they have won.
Here are seven random things about my nerdy, neurotic self.
1. My signature color is hot pink.
2. I’m addicted to “Murder She Wrote” re-runs.
3. I let my 13-lb scruffy cat boss me around.
4. I’m a horror movie junkie. Even when they’re bad, they’re good!
5. My favorite weekend activity is running around Town Lake while listening to an audiobook.
6. I’m trying to build up the courage to try out for the Texas Rollergirls
7. I’m also working up the courage to start writing my first YA novel. Watch out Stephanie Meyer!
Blogs I selected for the award (in no particular order):
Vampire Book Club
Fantastic Book Review
Can’t Put it Down
Writing Strong Women
About Happy Books
Blood Rose Books
Indie Paranormal Book Reviews
Books Make Great Lovers
This is a fun way to let other bloggers know how much you dig their sites. Congrats to all you stylin’ bloggers!